Monday, October 22, 2007

Thing #2-- 7 1/2 Habits

After viewing the 7 1/2 Habits, I think the easiest of the Habits is to accept responsibility for my own learning. Our district gives us ample opportunities for staff developments and training if we only take advantage of it. The hardest of the Habits would be to have confidence in myself as a competent effective learner. Sometimes I feel like an analog learner in a digital world. My students are light years ahead of what I know. So...here I go on an adventure...

1 comment:

mmw said...

Don't be so hard on yourself - you will do a great job and learn a lot. Brain research says that in order to put something in longterm memory you have to see it, hear it and touch it. That's what we're trying to do with this program - give you that opportunity.